UV filters in the personal care market: Information by Type (Organic UV Filters and Inorganic UV Filters), by Application (Skincare, Cosmetics and Others), and by Region – Global Industry Sizing, Growth, Trend, Opportunity and Forecast (2020-2025)
The UV Filters in Personal Care Market report covers an in-depth analysis of market dynamics, business models, segmental/regional analysis, and respective market shares and strategies adopted by key market players operating in the world. It involves an in-depth analysis of factors influencing the global market and market statistics indicating market share/growth analysis by region and segment. The report study will feature one of the most comprehensive analyzes in the market, capturing all aspects of UV Filters in the Personal Care industry.
Get a sample full PDF copy of the report:https://www.marketstatsville.com/request-sample/uv-filters-in-personal-care-market
Industry Overview of UV Filters in Personal Care Market:
The market size of UV Filters in Personal Care is expected to reach USD 965 Million by 2025, projecting a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period (2019-2025). In personal care, UV filters are typically used to limit or prevent damage to skin and hair from harmful UV rays. UV filters are expected to witness an increase in demand over the forecast period, owing to the increasing use of sunscreen lotions and cosmetic items. Climate change and ozone layer depletion are also responsible for the development of the UV filter market.
Factors affecting UV Filters in Personal Care Market over the forecast period:
- Long-term exposure to UV rays certainly leads to aging, called photoaging. Hence, there is a huge increase in the demand for anti-aging products due to the increase in the geriatric population across the world. With the technological advancements in the beauty industry, there is a huge revolution in anti-aging products, which is driving the growth of UV filters in the personal care market.
- The government has imposed strict rules and regulations on UV filters, especially enforced in the United States; therefore, various UV filters and chemicals not yet approved by the FDA.
- Growing concerns regarding skin cancer and various skin-related diseases are believed to be fueling the UV filters of the personal care market. Considering its varied benefits, including protection against tanning, sunburn and other diseases, the demand for UV filters is constantly increasing in personal care products. Awareness of skin diseases, which stimulates demand for sunscreen.
- Well-established cosmetics distribution channels, which help international and regional players facilitate the flow of ordered products to consumers, are further expected to drive the demand for personal care products, which provides growth for UV filters in the cosmetics market. personal care. .
Impact of COVID-19 on UV Filters in Personal Care Market:
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, many industries have suffered from similar issues such as halt in production, lack of supply of raw materials due to imposition of lockdown in various countries, in particular from April to May 2020. This, in turn, decreased the demand for personal care products based on UV filters, supported by the decrease in exports and imports of personal care products, due to less exposure in the sun’s rays during confinement. Therefore, a considerable negative impact can be estimated on the UV Filters in Personal Care market in 2020.
Inquire before purchase @:https://www.marketstatsville.com/buy-now/uv-filters-in-personal-care-market?opt=2950
UV Filters in Personal Care Market: Report Scope
Report describes UV filters in personal care market research that have been segmented on the basis of type and application.
By Type, UV Filters in Personal Care Market has been segmented into-
- Organic UV filters
- Inorganic UV filters
By Application, UV Filters in Personal Care Market has been segmented into –
- Skin care
- Beauty products
- Others (Hair care)
UV filters in the personal care market: Geographical perspectives
The UV filters in personal care market has been segmented into five geographical regions namely North America, Asia-Pacific, South America, Europe, Middle East & Africa. In 2019, North America held the largest global market share of UV filters in the personal care market, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. It is further estimated that North America will dominate the UV filters in the personal care market during the forecast period. Additionally, Asia-Pacific is expected to project the highest CAGR in the global market during the forecast period.
Request Full Table of Contents and Figures & Graphs @https://www.marketstatsville.com/table-of-content/uv-filters-in-personal-care-market
Key Competitor UV Filters in Personal Care Market:
UV filters in the personal care market have a few market players operating across the globe. Major UV Filters of Personal Care Market players operating in the global market include-
- Symrise AG
- Ashland Global Holdings Inc.
- Koninklijke DSM AG
- BASF SE
- Sensitive technologies
- TRI-K Industries
- Sigma 3V
- Evonik Industries AG
- Chemspec Chemicals Pvt. ltd.
- Tagra Biotechnologies Ltd.
- Merck KGaA
The UV Filters in Personal Care market report provides an in-depth analysis of macroeconomic factors and market attractiveness of each segment. The report will include an in-depth qualitative and quantitative assessment of the industry/regional outlook with the presence of market players in the respective segment and region/country. The information concluded in the report includes the entries.
Report Description Request @https://www.marketstatsville.com/uv-filters-in-personal-care-market