LOS ANGELES, Sept. 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Global Laboratory Computing Market The size accounted for USD 3,248 million in 2021 and is expected to reach a market size of USD 4,646 million by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 4.2% from 2022 to 2030.
Laboratory Computing Market Statistics
- The global laboratory computing market value was worth USD 3,248 million in 2021, growing at a CAGR of 4.2% from 2022 to 2030
- The North American market dominates with more than 40% market share in 2021
- The Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5% from 2022 to 2030
- Among deployments, the cloud-based segment captured 40% of the total market share in 2021
- By end use, the CRO segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% between 2022 and 2030
Free Sample Report Request @ https://www.acumenresearchandconsulting.com/request-sample/2606
Laboratory Computing Market Report cover:
|Market||Laboratory Computing Market|
|Laboratory Computing Market Size 2021||$3,248 million|
|Laboratory Computing Market Forecast 2030||$4,646 million|
|Laboratory Computing Market TCCA during 2022 – 2030||4.2%|
|Laboratory Computing Market Analysis period||2018 – 2030|
|Laboratory Computing Market base year||2021|
|Laboratory Computing Market Forecast data||2022 – 2030|
|Segments Covered||By product, by deployment, by component, by end use and by geography|
|Laboratory Computing Market Regional scope||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa|
|Profiled Key Companies||Abbott Laboratories, Core Informatics, Agilent Technologies, Cerner Corporation, LabVantage Component, Inc., IDBS, LabLynx, Inc., McKesson Corporation, LabWare, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., PerkinElmer Inc., and Waters Corporation.|
|Report cover||Market Trends, Drivers, Restraints, Competitive Analysis, Player Profiling, Regulatory Analysis|
Dynamics of the laboratory informatics market
In recent years, developing lab automation trends are expected to boost the acceptance and acceptance of digital system in pharmaceutical and healthcare industry globally. The amount of information generated by laboratories has increased dramatically in recent years due to technological advances in molecular genomics with genetic testing techniques. Additionally, the shifting inclination towards tumor genomics research, tailored therapy, and increased demands for patient engagement are expected to drive growing demand for the laboratory informatics market.
Laboratory informatics is an application of information technology that aims to improve and expand laboratory operations. This includes but is not limited to sensor data collection, instrument interfacing, data processing, specialized data management systems, scientific data management, laboratory information management system (LIMS) , laboratory networking and knowledge management.
Lab Computing Market Growth Drivers
- Growing demand for laboratory automation
- Integration of laboratory informatics systems in emerging regions
- Growing demand in academic research facilities and biotech companies
- Increase in R&D spending in the biotech and pharmaceutical industries
View the report’s detailed table of contents @
Segmentation of the laboratory informatics market
The global laboratory computing market has been segmented by Acumen Research and Consulting on the basis of product, deployment, component, and end use. By product, the market is divided into laboratory information management systems (LIMS), scientific data management systems (SDMS), electronic laboratory notebooks (ELN), enterprise content management (ECM), Laboratory Execution (LES), Electronic Data Capture (EDC) and Clinical Data Management Systems (CDMS) and Chromatography Data Systems (CDS). In terms of product, the laboratory information management systems (LIMS) segment dominates the market, and the segment is expected to maintain its dominance over the forecast period. LIMS, often known as a laboratory management system, is a software-based system that supports the operation of a modern laboratory.
By deployment, the market is divided into web hosting, on-premises and cloud-based. Based on deployment, the on-premises segment is expected to account for the largest share of revenue and is expected to grow steadily in the near future. Further, cloud-based deployment is expected to grow fastest during the forecast period 2022 to 2030. Additionally, the market is further splitting into component-based software and services. In terms of end use, the market is further categorized into life science companies, petrochemical refineries and oil and gas industry, CRO, chemical industry, environmental testing laboratories, food and agricultural industries, and other industries . According to the laboratory informatics market forecast, the CRO segment is expected to hold significant market shares in the coming years.
Regional overview of the laboratory informatics market
The global laboratory informatics market is divided into five geographical regions: North America, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Europe, Middle East and Africa. According to the laboratory computing industry analysis, North America accounted for the largest revenue share in the global market, and the region is expected to continue to dominate during the forecast years. The major economies in the region, particularly the United States and Canada, contribute the most to income. The regional market value is supported by the ever-increasing medical infrastructure due to the growing need for effective treatments for ongoing illnesses. The growing awareness of hygiene, as well as quality assurance and standards in the chemical, healthcare, food and beverage sectors and other related industries, adds to the domination of the region.
Furthermore, the Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow at the fastest rate between 2022 and 2030. Developing economies in the region are contributing to the expansion of the lab informatics sector in the region. Growing investment by large companies as well as government in research facilities for new advancements along with compliance with the standards of the specific region is driving the expansion of the regional market.
Buy this premium research report –
Laboratory Informatics Market Players
Some of the major companies in the laboratory informatics market are Abbott Laboratories, Agilent Technologies, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., McKesson Corporation, Cerner Corporation, IDBS, LabLynx, Inc., LabWare, PerkinElmer Inc., LabVantage Component, Inc. , Core Informatics, and Waters Corporation.
Laboratory Informatics Market Strategies
- LOOP Zurich, a research center for modern treatments in Zurich, emphasizes patient-centered therapy. The objective of the center is to bring together the skills of experts in biology, bioinformatics or clinical research from the University of Zurich, ETH Zurich and the four university hospitals of Zurich.
- Citrine Informatics worked with numerous go-to-market, innovation, and implementation partners on groundbreaking agreements in Q1 2021. It also disclosed a strategic relationship with Siemens to combine the Citrine platform with the Opcenter Research Development & Laboratory management system from Siemens and Simcenter. product simulation tools.
Questions this report answers
- What was the market size of Laboratory Computing Market in 2021?
- What will be the CAGR of the Laboratory Computing Market during the forecast period from 2022 to 2030?
- Who are the key players in the Global Laboratory Informatics Market?
- Which region held the largest Laboratory Computing market share in 2021?
- What are the key market drivers of Laboratory Computing Market?
- What is the largest end-user laboratory computing market?
- What will the laboratory computing market be worth in 2030?
Browse more research topics on computer related:
The Global hardware computing market should grow to a CAGR of approximately 26.0% over the forecast period 2021 to 2028 and to reach approximately USD 481.6 million by 2028.
The Global health informatics market size taken into account $34,774 million in 2021 and is expected to reach $98,679 million by 2030, with a significant 12.4% CAGR from 2022 to 2030.
About Acumen Research and Consulting:
Acumen Research and Consulting is a global provider of information and consulting services in the information technology, investment, telecommunications, manufacturing and consumer technology markets. ARC helps investment communities, IT professionals, and business leaders make fact-based decisions about technology purchases and develop business growth strategies to compete in the marketplace . With a team of over 100 analysts and a collective industry experience of over 200 years, Acumen Research and Consulting ensures to provide a combination of industry knowledge with global and national level expertise.
For the latest update, follow us on Twitter and, LinkedIn
Mr. Richard Johnson
Acumen Research and Consulting
E-mail: [email protected]