North America Nylon demand is driven by the increasing use of thermoplastics in the automotive, aerospace, electrical and electronics industries. North America expected to be the most opportunistic Nylon-6 market, accumulating 23.8% revenue in 2022.
NEWARK, Del., October 31, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The global nylon-6 market is expected to show a stable CAGR of 5.9% over the projection period from 2022 to 2032. The global market is expected to stabilize around US$26,040.9 million in 2032 and is likely to hold a valuation of around US$14,679 million in 2022. The growth of the market is attributed to the growing concerns about the environment as well as the demand for nylon-6 in the emerging textile market which will make nylon-6 a more attractive product in the market. The inclusion of PA 6 and PA 6, 6 in 3D printing systems is expected to drive nylon-6 growth in the market. From 2016 to 2021, the market showed a growth rate of 5.1%.
Nylon-6 is known to be a semi-crystalline polyamide and is commonly referred to as polyamide-6 (PA6). When polymerization takes place of caprolactam, it leads to the production of polyamide 6. Due to its unique properties, several industries value its strength, durability, and elasticity in the market. Due to its high resistance to pressure, heat and corrosion, it is highly valued in the manufacturing industry. In addition to its phenomenal properties, nylon-6 polyamide is an engineering thermoplastic that includes good flow properties, moldability, extrusion capability, chemical resistance, and morphological properties. It has various applications that involve fused filament fabrication (FFF), and nylon 6 is seen as a promising candidate in future markets.
Request a sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1291
Nyon-6 is known for its characterization of physical and chemical properties which make it suitable for a wide range of applications. About 60% of the world’s production of polyamides is made up of nylon 6. About 6.6 million metric tons of nylon-6 were produced worldwide in 2013. In a wide variety of applications, nylon 6 and nylon 66 can be used interchangeably depending on local availability and the applications that require it in a particular environment. It becomes apparent that Nylon 66 and Nylon 6 have different properties for industrial uses.
Key points to remember
- The versatility of nylon-6 and its diverse applications in various industries is the major driving factor of the global market. Nylon-6 is used in various end-use industries such as automotive, packaging, electronics and electrical, wires and cables, textiles, films and coatings, etc. As a result, the market is expected to benefit from an increase in demand for applications in the above sectors.
- Nylon 6 (PA-6) is expected to see an increase in demand attributed to its use in healthcare and musical instruments. In addition to this, the growth of the nylon-6 market continues to thrive over the assessment period due to increased capital investments, higher productivity, and a growing product portfolio. Even though Nylon-6 (PA6) is an ideal material due to its physical and chemical properties, certain characteristics may prevent its use, such as its tendency to shrink in molded sections.
- The lightweight benefits of Nylon 6 result in significantly reduced fuel emissions as well as improved fuel efficiency. Transport has become largely dependent on plastics in recent years. Additionally, films and coatings are also emerging as a major driver in the food industry where films and coatings are used to produce flexible packaging with longer shelf life, such as meat wraps. This sector is dominated by cheap plastic packaging such as PP, PE and PVC.
- Due to its high dielectric strength, Nylon 6 is known to be the most preferred polyamide in thermal and mechanical stress applications. The potential uses of Nylon 6 have increased due to the emergence of polymer technologies.
Browse full report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/polyamide-6-market
Major players in the global nylon-6 market are expected to focus on mergers and acquisitions. The global market is fragmented due to the presence of regional and local players spread across the globe. In order to gain a competitive edge in the market, major market players are turning to technological advancements to cater to consumer preferences.
Key segments profiled in the global nylon-6 market
- Nylon-6 fiber (PA6)
- Nylon-6 Resin (PA6)
- Electrical and Electronic
- Industrial application
- Others (include music, health, coating industry)
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
More information on the nylon-6 market
According to IMF forecasts, the global nylon 6 market will continue to dominate the North American region, especially in the transportation sector. This region is forecast to account for 23.8% of the global market share by 2022. Automotive, aerospace and other key manufacturing markets North America engine of the nylon industry.
Ask an analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-1291
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand Side Trends
1.3. Supply-side trends
1.4. Analysis of the technology roadmap
1.5. Analysis and recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limits
3. Market context
4. Global Nylon-6 Market Analysis 2016-2021 and Forecast, 2022-2032
To be continued…!
View Related Chemicals and Materials Reports
Nylon 4-6 Market Growth: Increased Industrial Investments and Strong GDP Growth in Emerging Economies India and China is one of the major factors driving the demand for Nylon 4-6 in Asia Pacific.
Type of Prepainted Steel Roofing and Siding Market in the United States and Canada: IMF estimates that the prepainted steel roofing and cladding market in the United States and Canada reaches a value of US$1,765.9 million by 2022.
Organic Pigments Market Analysis Forecast: The global organic pigments market is expected to have a moderate pace CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period.
Sale in Ceramic Tile Market: Rise in demand for ceramic tile is on the rise in response to expanding residential, commercial and construction sectors. According to IMF analysis, the ceramic tile market will grow at a CAGR of 7.20% between 2022 and 2032.
Market value of recycled scrap metal: The demand for recycled scrap metal in the automotive, shipbuilding, building, construction and infrastructure sectors is expected to increase.
ABOUT FUTURE MARKET INSIGHTS, INC.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR Certified Business Consulting and Market Research Firm, Member of the Greater New York chamber of commerce and whose head office is at Delaware, United States. Recipient of the 2022 Clutch Leaders Award for high customer score (4.9/5), we have partnered with global companies on their business transformation journey and helped them realize their business ambitions. 80% of the biggest Forbes 1000 companies are our customers. We serve global clients across all leading and niche market segments in all major industries.
Future Market Outlook Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Office 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
Such. : +1-845-579-5705
For sales inquiries: [email protected]
Browse the latest market reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
SOURCE Future Market Insights, Inc.