An overwhelming 92% of B2B marketers use data analytics tools with their current MarTech stack, and almost half don’t use advanced features.
Additional tools are useful, here is a brief overview of what these data tools are and what they do specifically.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Justin McDonald, Senior Vice President and General Manager of Conversational Marketing at Terminus
Data Analysis Explained
Data analysis tools are a collection of maps, charts, and graphs intended to collect, interpret, visualize, and extrapolate data for use in a variety of industries and applications.
Rise of data analysis
Companies are scrambling to hire data and analytics experts who can sift through company data siled by various departments.
89% of B2B marketers agreed that data quality is becoming increasingly critical to marketing and sales success. However, some are not confident about the quality of their data so we need to work on that.
As data analytics is booming in the world of B2B marketing, it’s worth highlighting how it will increase your marketing ROI if used well.
How Data Analytics boosts your B2B ROI
- Quality data helps you reach the right people, which increases the number of quality leads. Data analytics helps you refine and segment target groups and buyers to optimize your content.
- Data analysis improves lead scoring and prioritization. This will help you predict which leads are most likely to close a deal using lead scoring algorithms.
- Data analysis also helps in making appropriate product recommendations. As every customer needs a personalized plan, analyzing the data will reduce time-consuming onboarding and missed opportunities.
- Optimization of content and advertising campaigns. This will take the guesswork out of advertising.
Now let’s take a look at the best data analytics tools for B2B marketers
Oktopost is a popular data analysis tool, which:
- Excels at tracking social media lead generation, understanding the full lead journey, and assigning leads to specific posts, profiles, channels, and campaigns.
- Helps track key performance indicators, assigns a monetary value to your campaign activities, and determines where the highest return on investment is coming from.
- Its latest Social BI tool not only tracks and monitors your social media campaigns, but also creates data-driven insights for your brand.
For any digital marketer who relies on LinkedIn, SHIELD is a go-to solution.
SHIELD allows tracking of aggregated metrics for countless LinkedIn accounts.
- The tool offers a personalized dashboard to track the attendance of each member individually.
- It has a dynamic dashboard offering AI-powered data collection and reporting.
Keyhole is one of the best tools on the market for hashtag analysis on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. The platform helps to:
- Track and track your hashtags in real time and share the results with your customers as high-quality PDF reports.
- Calculate the ROI of your campaign with reliable, high-quality data.
- Conduct an in-depth analysis of social sentiment over time for specific social media posts.
Primarily used for customer data analysis, Exponea offers a suite of AI-powered personalization and real-time updates. The main features of the platform are:
- It allows you to follow your customer journey, from acquisition to loyalty.
- Suggests different campaigns for each customer and allows for a single customer view.
- Thanks to its machine learning algorithms, the tool can judge the past and present of the customer journey and predict actions.
GoodData is another popular data analytics tool that helps B2B marketers:
- Share the results with affiliates in your network.
- Be more transparent and make better decisions based on accurate data.
- Customers can create and publish their reports and dashboards.
- The tool has 4 data centers allowing free movement of data in any of the 4 centers at any time.
Big data analytics is not the future, it’s the present. Data analytics is increasingly adopted and used in businesses across all departments. From improving market research and pricing to optimizing personalized buying journeys, big data and AI are now essential elements for any successful B2B marketing strategy.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Myles Kleeger, President and Chief Customer Officer at Braze