AIE – Analyst and business developer.
AIE is the management entity for music performers and performing musicians located in Spain, responsible for defending and managing the intellectual property rights of music performers around the world.
AIE is one of the international references in the management of neighboring rights, representing more than 32,000 musicians and being the leader of the LATAM market.
AIE seeks to consolidate and develop its international position and for this it counts on the STREAMRIGHTS area specialized in the international collection and in the management of the best international artists.
To this end, AIE wishes to integrate 2 candidates in this field wishing to consolidate its current position and develop new markets.
- Develop the market of artists belonging to the segments defined according to the company’s strategy.
- Market analysis and audit.
- Preparation of monitoring reports for partners.
- Support for artists and their teams.
- Support and coverage of the member service area with the possibility of integrating a commercial portfolio of artists from the different value segments.
- Availability to travel internationally to cover the business development functions of the department.
- Back office. Perform service operations related tasks
- Communication plan. Be part of the Editorial Committee which establishes the content of the various communication elements used in the field (newsletter, blog, etc.).
- Excellent communication and social skills.
- Experience in business development and customer acquisition role.
- Previous experience in the music industry (managing artists, labels, …)
- Ability to analyze and research data: support for your commercial proposals, linking different data and decision elements to build different alternatives, generating understandable reports.
- Availability to travel abroad
- Autonomy and initiative
- Organized and methodical. With the ability to manage a project as a whole or part of it, organizing their tasks to achieve the objectives set.
- Ability to break down the work into phases, activities, tasks, to establish deadlines and the necessary resources.
- Spanish C1-C2
- English. Competency C2 Advanced / Bilingual. C1 will be valued.
- Competence in other languages will be valued.
- High management of office tools.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of databases will be appreciated. Good command of
- Access and SQL.
what we give you
We offer you a stimulating position in our open and creative environment where you can contribute your own ideas.
The greatest Latin artists in the world trust us and you will have the chance to work for them, in addition to developing new markets.
Competitive salary, including bonus for objectives achieved.
Flexible work policy (remote and presidential).
Reduced working day on Friday. Coaching.